Sava Senior Care RN (Wound Care Nurse) in Annapolis, Maryland
*Come Join Our Remarkable Team at Heritage Harbour Health & Rehabilitation Center! *We focus on people. Our residents. Their lives. Their health. Their families. We are one of the largest providers of short-term and long-term health care services in the United States. Through our affiliated entities, we provide services through skilled nursing facilities in 23 states. We are committed to providing compassionate, family oriented short-term and long-term care.
RN (Wound Care Nurse Nurse) - Summary
Assesses and evaluates the health status of resident / patient and provides care and treatment in accordance with physician orders and standards of practice.
*RN (Wound Care) - * Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assesses patients by physical examination including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
- Administers medications and treatments.
- Participates in the care planning process and oversees implementation of the plan.
- Supervises LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Communicates with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
- Educates patients and their families on health-related issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
*RN (Wound Care Nurse) - *Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Valid State licensure as an RN.
- Current CPR certification.
Physical Demands & Environment
Shift work may be required. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job ID #:: 218009
Facility Name:: Heritage Harbour, Annapolis, MD
Functional Area:: Nursing
Facility Address:: 2700 South Haven Road
Position Type:: Full-Time
Location:: Annapolis, MD - 21401