Johns Hopkins Medicine Registered Nurse: OB/Perinatal in Baltimore, Maryland
Registered Nurse: OB/Perinatal
Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing,
Requisition # 159086
Part Time (30 - 39)
Weekend Work Required
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
Johns Hopkins Hospital
Pay Grade: RI
Candidates for the Nurse Clinician I position on the OB-Perinatal Unit must maintain active RN licensure in the state of MD. AA degree in Nursing required. No RN experience required. New nursing graduates encouraged to apply.
The Nurse Clinician I is responsible for:
• Coordinating care for assigned patients to promote the achievement of clinical outcomes.
• Providing evidence-based patient care based on the JHH nursing process, policy, procedures.
• Participating and promoting departmental and hospital safety standards.
• Effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills to establish working relationships with a multidisciplinary health care
• Ability to analyze data and make judgments regarding patient care.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.